Wisconsin's Best Beer Guide Book
Please select all options.
In stock and shipped from Wisconsin
ON ALL ORDERS $50+
By Kevin Revolinski
Somewhere in Wisconsin there is a pint of beer with your name on it. Your mission: Find it! Don't make Wisconsin beer come looking for you. Set out on a pils-grimage to pay homage to the great people and places that bring you Wisconsin's finest liquid joy. From a tiny homemade brewery hidden in the Northwoods all the way up to megabrewer MillerCoors, this road-trip manual takes you on a thirst-quenching adventure while stopping at all the fish fries and fresh cheese curds along the way.
- 4th Edition
- Listings and directions for all of the current breweries
- History and facts about brewing and drinking
- Calendar of beer festivals and listings for brew clubs
- Signature pages to record your visits
- Special offers from participating breweries (often free beer)
- Things to do/eat/see a short stumble away from each brewery
- Lots of pretty pictures to make that reading part less stressful